Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lost In Time, Back with a Vengeance

Wow my last entry in this blog  was posted last May, I must be busy or lazy for some reason. Yeah, I'm sort of  focusing my energy in particular sites that  I  invested that even watching movies is a something I miss too.  But actually,   I watch films in theater with my sister.

So in coming days or later I'll begin to post my reviews and reflections in the following movies

Bakit Hindi ka Crush ng Crush mo- starring Kim Chiu, Xian Lim and  Ramon Bautista.

Man of Steel - starring very manly Henry Cavil, Amy Adams, Russelle Crowe, my former crush Kevin Costner, and Diane Lane.

Wolverine -  top billed by Hugh Jackman, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, and Will Yun Lee


and my other classic favorite films


Kill Bill - Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu

Bridget Jone's Diary - Hugh Grant, Colin Firth and Rene Zellwegar


Watch List items


One day - Anne Hathaway, gorgeous Jim Sturgess, Romola Garai, and Patricia Clarkson


The Avengers - Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Scarlet Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner


Drive - Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, and Christina Hendricks


Hansel & Gretel: The Witch Hunters - Jeremy Renner, Gemma Arterton and Famke Janssen


Well , hopefully I can write them all and remember other movies that serve as my prime entertainment when I'm bored and down.




No comments:

Post a Comment

and your opinion?